RSA Melbourne

Want to complete you RSA Certificate in Melbourne? We have found some of the best and cheapest training providers in Melbourne for you.

RSA Melbourne

RSA Melbourne3

Anyone who wants to work in a licensed establishment in Melbourne that sells and serves liquor is obligated under state laws to obtain an RSA Certificate. There is no specific ‘RSA Melbourne’ course, but there is a Victorian RSA Certificate, which is what you will need if you want to work in a licensed venue in Melbourne. This certification means that employees are equipped with the right knowledge and have the right tools they need to deal with the Responsible Service of Alcohol. The duties and responsibilities that employees need to be aware of include but are not limited to:

  • Dealing with intoxicated customers
  • Facts regarding alcohol
  • Recognizing intoxication
  • Service to minors
  • Legal responsibilities

Completing Your RSA in Melbourne

Where Can I Get an RSA Certificate?

There are numerous training providers in Melbourne. We have checked out numerous providers in Melbourne and we recommend this training provider. They are accredited by the necessary authorities and are the cheapest training providers in Melbourne.

Do I Need a Victorian RSA Certificate to Work in Melbourne?

It is compulsory for anyone who wants to work in a place that deals with liquor in Melbourne to have a recognized Victorian RSA Certificate. It is required under Victorian law for any venue to employ staff members who have a Victorian RSA Certificate in order. ‘Nationally’ recognized RSA Certificates are not accepted in Melbourne, or anywhere else in Victoria. Online RSA Certificates are likewise not accepted. If you have previously completed your RSA certificate in Victoria and are looking to refresh the course then you are able to take the RSA Refresher course online – oh and its free. For more information, checkout this RSA Refresher link.

RSA Melbourne

Who Needs an RSA Certificate to Work in Melbourne?

All staff members working in establishments that supply and serve liquor must have an RSA Certificate. This includes, but is not limited to:

  • Licensees
  • Security staff
  • Bar staff
  • Floor staff
  • Promotional staff
  • Managers/owners
  • Volunteers

Can I Complete an RSA Certificate If I Am Under the Age of 18?

If you want to work in a place that serves, sells and supplies alcohol in Melbourne, you have to be at least 18 years old. However, you may undergo and complete RSA Melbourne training while still a minor, but you won’t be able to use it until you turn 18. Checkout this training provider in Melbourne, as I’m sure they allow you to complete it if you’re under 18.

Leave a Reply

/* ]]> */